Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Documentary of Stuff

I'm bored. Again. So I think I shall give you a key to some of my body language, because in all the years everyone I know has known me, no one ever seems to have figured any of this out. Okay, so... list.
Twisting/tugging at my ponytail or a lock of hair: Anxious or worried about something
Fingers in sort of stiff claws: Really irritated but really can't do anything about it.
Jiggling my leg: Either working of energy, or feeling awkward, most likely both.
Eye twitching: Freaked out or irritated (generally this is reserved for if something is ridiculously stupid or creepily perverted).
Turning my torso back and forth: If I'm smiling kind of vaguely, I'm really, really happy or exited about something, if I'm not, I feel awkward.
Randomly grabbing and holding my arms or legs: Nervous or dreading something.
Twisting my hands: Same as above.
Mouth all tight into a line: Really, really mad.
Shoulders hunched and head down: Sulking or doesn't want to talk.
Looking at nothing in particular: Zoned out, thinking about something. If you are in my line of sight, seriously, look, because my eyes are all unfocused, I am NOT staring at you.
Talking very halted or very quickly and harshly: To angry to come up with sarcasm.
Laughing kind of loud with eyes a little unfocused: On the verge of mental breakdown from anger and frustration.
Laughing: Most likely faking, unless I can't seem to stop.
Laughing and sounding like a hamster having a seizure: I am actually laughing, and this rarely happens.
Smiling kind of vaguely: Really happy.
Smiling widely: Probably faking, but I might be exited about something, although probably not.
Ta da, that's the end of psychologically dissecting Kinoko's tics. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment