Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DECEPTION

I have been building my reputation as a sweet, shy, nerdy girl. I wear my hair down, curly-messy, and a little in my face, I'm practicing "don't look at me" body language, and I wear simple clothes (soft-colored and very slightly dressy shirts, washed-out jeans, beat up tennis-shoes) and my beloved cardigan all the time. (Fern says that I shouldn't call it a cardigan, since that brings to mind Umbridge, but I just get funny looks if I call it what I want to call it, which is "jumper.")  Naturally, I still have my glasses, as I'm as blind as a bat, and they really help the image. I also try to answer in class often but in a very soft voice. Therefore, I can be a teacher's pet (so therefore rarely get in trouble) and get ignored by the idiots! Hooray for maniacal plans! In other news, a strange discovery: I seem to be developing a very slight cockney accent. Not a country accent, which is more expected as I live deep in the dreadful American south (I'm really a Northerner), but a British cockney accent. Not very much, but enough for me to notice. I suppose this is a sign that I watch to much British Telly, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I FOUND YOOOUUUUUU. And you should call it a jumper. That's adorable.

    ReplyDelete