Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh Look, I've Forgotten Important Stuff... Again

Actually, I'd forgotten to add someone very important to the best friends bit in my last post! So sorry if you're reading this, dear, um, well I guess I'm going to call you "Adelaide Jones", in short, the most normal name for the most normal of my friends, even if you are still crazy. I swear, I have no idea how I forgot you, I've known you since kindergarten... Like I said in my last post. I forget random important stuff and remember random crap. Such as the fact that the average woman in America is 5'4'', that you can prove that the earth goes around the sun by measuring the paralax of a nearby star in January and June, then doing some geometry, and the lyrics to a song that's partially in Italian, partially in English, and partially in Japanese. I need a recycling folder for my mind, I swear...

No comments:

Post a Comment