Monday, January 30, 2012

MLIS!!!! (My Life Is Sherlock)

I've begun noticing yet more similarities between my life and Sherlock...
1.) John: short, loves sweaters, loves jam, logical and seems normal but is really bored with normal life, played clarinet in school, military veteran, has been called "adorable"
Me: short, loves sweaters and jam, logical and seems normal but is REALLY bored with normal life, plays clarinet (in school band), planning to go into the military when I'm older, have been called adorable (to my displeasure)
2.) Sherlock: tall, loves deducing stuff, smarter than most people, has a tendency to do odd experiments, not all that many friends, plays violin, fondness for flamboyant clothes (overcoat, scarf, etc.)
Fern: tall, loves deducing stuff, smarter than most people, has a tendency to do odd experiments (remember, I chucked a Rubix Cube out the window? I told her about that and she tried to invent a better catapult to do it more effectively), not all that many friends, plays violin (she puts my violin skills to SHAME), fondness for wearing my overcoat, and my scarf
3.) Remember Derpy? We made a pact sort of thing a while ago, anyway, we are "sisters" in the "I prefer you to my actual siblings so I shall pretend you are my sibling" sort of way. So, I'm John, she's my sister, oh look, she's Harry. Also, she sometimes gets mistaken for a boy (Sherlock thought Harry was a boy in "A Study in Pink") and she might be bi. Not sure on that last bit, though.
4.) I have a sweet friend, I shall now forever refer to her as "Rebecca Brentwood" who dotes on me, a bit, and generally acts like Mrs. Hudson, the magical landlady who IS NOT YOUR HOUSEKEEPER, dear.
5.) Sally Donovan obviously is Sally Donovan.
6.) Fern's sister is Mycroft.
7.) Fern's old enemy/friend/whoever the crap this girl was is Moriarty. We (me and Fern) are pretending that moving to Texas (what she did) is the equivalent of dying (what Moriarty did).

The end. For now. Also, the title is a play off of the very sad site, MLIT (My Life Is Twilight). I went into that dungeon of pathetic-ness, and one of the posts said, I kid you not, "OMG I just realized that I have brown hair just like Bella's MLIT!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment