Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hooray!!

I retook the nerd test and I got a 97% nerdiness score! Yay! It was only 90% before, but then I took it when I wasn't tired out of my mind. Here's the stuff it said:
3% scored higher (more nerdy),
0% scored the same, and
97% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! 
 I'm so proud of myself. (And don't worry, Fern, you still have me beat by 2%.) According to Fern, the reason I didn't get a higher score before is because I can't spell, atulogh it's a porevn fcat taht hmauns can raed a wrod if olny the frist and lsat lteters are in the rgiht odrer. The ltteers in the mdilde can be a cmopetle mses, and you culod siltl raed it wtih esae. Yeah, yeah, okay, it's only because I'm lazy. And I really, really can't spell. Thank Jam for spell check.
...In other news, I WISH IT WAS FRIDAY. I want to go back to making catapults, practicing my aim with my crossbow, and conducting chemical experiments. Also, wading in the lake and bothering "Yoghurt." (Yes, I really called you that. I don't care what you wanted to be called, you get Yoghurt because you're an irritating pervert.) Yoghurt is my best guy friend, and he is irritating as ▓▓▓▓.

No comments:

Post a Comment