Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Beginning of the Weirdness

Hello, blog-readers. I found this feature on my Google Account, and decided to try it, for better or for worse. To tell the truth, it will probably be neither, and no one will ever read this, and I will throw my thoughts out into cyberspace so they can be eaten by the Matrix. Sounds fun, hm? So, I might do some posting, and I might forget this entirely in the span of two days. I may have an eidetic memory, but it doesn't generally hold much of anything useful. Hooray. Okay, I'm rambling, well, I suppose to begin I should tell you something about myself... Random facts about Kinoko, then.
-I absolutely love the show BBC Sherlock, and Doctor Who is a close second.
-I have brown hair that doesn't like to obey the laws of physics, which basically means it's super messed up curly/wavy. I keep it in a ponytail all the time.
-I wear glasses, because of a lazy eye.
-I have two dogs and a hamster.
-I play violin and clarinet, and I'm teaching myself piano. Although the extent of my skills as a pianist are one scale, three TV theme songs, and "What Shall We Do With the Drunken Sailor."
-My two best friends I will, from here on out, refer to as Fern V. Erfitz (she knows why I picked this and she will probably be irritated with me if she ever reads this) and Derpy Derpson (I swear she wanted to be called this).
-I am bored very, very easily, and when I'm bored I tend to do crazy things. (For example, I once made a catapult out of random household objects and flung a Rubix Cube out a window. It was quite fun.)
-My real name is not Kinoko, but I prefer to be called that. I shall never tell you my real name, though to tell the truth it's probably written somewhere on this page. I'm not very tech-savvy.
Okay, enough of random facts. I'll see you, non-existent readers, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment